How to check Jio balance : Hello everyone today we are going to tell you about how to check your Jio balance, how to know your Jio number with different type of methods. How to check internet balance on Jio, how to check balance validity in Jio and many more things. So today’s article is about all these things we have discussed above. So first we are going to tell you how to know your Jio mobile number?
How to know your Jio Mobile Number:
|1.||Using my Jio app||Open my Jio app and check home page|
|2.||Using jio4GVoice app||Open jio4GVoice app and tab on settings option|
|3.||By Volte phone call method||Call from your volte enabled phone to find your number.|
Here are four ways to know your Jio mobile number. So we are going to tell you about these 4 ways in detail.
The method is the simplest one from all 4 methods. Following this method, you can easily find your Jio mobile number. And Know How to Check Jio Balance .
- First of all download the updated version of Myjio app.
- After downloading the app now sign in with your Jio sim.
- Now visit the homepage of my Jio app.
- After that, you will get an option on the home page of my Jio app.
- Here you can see your mobile number and daily usage of data.
Method 2: How to know your Jio Number?
- Download my Jio app using the link mentioned below.
- Now click on the open option which is right on my account option.
- After clicking on open three options will appear on your screen. Remember one thing that operating this method only works when you are operating on Jio internet. Now click on skip Sign In option mentioned at the bottom.
- Now after login you can see your Jio mobile number. Using this method you can also see the activation of your Jio prime membership.
Method 3: How to know your Jio Mobile Number?
- Download Jio 4G voice from the link mentioned below.
- Download and open the app and click on the login option.
- After login, a menu option will appear on your screen it had three dots vertically at the top right corner.
- Click on those dots and now go to the settings.
- After that, you can see your Jio mobile number.
- This method is also works when you are on Jio internet.
Method 4: How to know your Jio Mobile Number?
- Download 4G voice if your phone does not support Volte. But if your phone support Volte then leave this step.
- Set up Jio 4G voice if your phone is not Volte. But if it is Volte then leave this step too.
- After set up open dial pad for volte and non- volte users.
- Now dial any number and cut the call after one ring and check the phone you called, it will have your Jio number.
Method to get out Number for those who’s SIM is activated but not working:
- When your are buying sim the seller must have asked you your alternate number.
- As soon as the soon is activated you will get your Jio mobile number.
Jio Balance check Number:
|Details||Jio USSD code|
|To check your Jio number||Dial *1#|
|To check prepaid balance & validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|To check 4G daily data usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check 4G data balance||Use my Jio app|
|To check your current tariff plan||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Know your post paid bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Activate data plan||Call 1925/ sms START to 1925|
Method 2: How to check Jio Balance with Miss call?
- First, open the dial pad or caller app on your mobile.
- Dial the Jio toll-free number 1299.
- When call will cut then you will receive a message which include details of your activated data plans, balance, and expiry date of your Jio plan.
- Here you can check active plans for your jio number. You can also check your balance here.
Method 3: How to check Jio Balance with True Balance App?
- It is the simplest and easiest way to check your balance. You can also recharge your number using this app.
- First, you have to download this app from the link mentioned below.
- After that sign in into this app through OTP.
- You can see the SIM you are having on your mobile phone on the dashboard of this app.
- Now swipe down and you can see the balance, active plans and expiry date of your plans on this app.
- You can also earn free recharge from this app.
So there are some methods mentioned above to check Jio number, balance and data plans. Now you can easily check your Jio sim number, your active plans, balance and many more things. We hope this How to Check Jio Balance article will helpful for all of you.