Website is an online representation of your companies where visitor can interact with your pages to find more about your business.
When your site traffic increases, your business revenue increases as well because your potential customer is your website visitor that you can turn to a loyal customer.
The most difficult part of businessis finding a customer that is interested in your business. Getting traffic to your website is also hard because of the large number of website targeting the same customer and low ranking of website post for keywords in the SERP. The good news is that you can drive traffic to your website which would increase your business revenue.
How to Drive Traffic to your Website ?
If you follow the step that I list in this article, your website traffic would increase.
1. Share Your Post on Social Media
It takes Google sometimebefore they would index new post, Established website post can be index within a day because they have high monthly visitor and also high domain authority. During the time that Google index your post, you can drive traffic to the post by sharing the post on social media.
Social media is filled with so many people from different part of the world, with the large visitor these websitesreceive in a day, you can leverage these sites to drive traffic to your post by sharing your post to this platform.
· You can join a Facebook group related to your business and become an active member of this group by answering other people question. When you share your post to this group, the members are more likely to read more about it, thereby increasing your website visitor.
· Make it easier for visitor to share your post to their social media account by installing social media sharing plugin on your website.
· Reach out to social media influencer in your niche and ask them if they can share your post to their follower. Social media influencer most of the time would collect money before they share your post, this is why it is always better to build a relationshipwith this influencer before reaching out to them.
· Social media like Instagram and Pinterestinvolve the use of a high-quality picture to drive traffic to your website. Make sure that your image is well designed and if you don’t know how to create a compellingimage; you can look for a graphicsdesigner to design your image.
2. Build High-Quality Backlink
Backlink are links that link back from other website to your website. High-quality backlink can increase your blog traffic because visitor on other websitecan click on your link to know more about your business and also increase your domain authority which increases your ranking position in the SERP.
You can create high-qualitybacklink by:
· Guest Posting
· Blog Commenting
· Forum Posting
It is very possible for you to drive traffic to your website by advertising your website on sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and so many more.
ALSO READ : Find the Blogger Outreach Backlinks from the Real site
This makes your content to be seen by prospectivecustomer for small amount of money. If you targeted the right audience the amount of money you spent will be low compared to the return on investment.
If you are not so sure of your skill in online advertisement, you can find digital marketer around your area and explain your goal and the amount of money that you are willing to pay.
For your business to be successful you have a lot of work to do, but as long as you are dedicated your business would surely pick up.
Hope it will boost your knowledge and help you to acquire traffic towards your website. Share if you know any other ways to drive traffic below comment box.