- How to Change JioFi Password : Hello everyone as always today we are going to give all of you detailed information about a new topic. As we always come with a new topic so today’s topic is ” How to change JioFi password ” Well as we think nowadays every second person in India is using Jio services like Jio sim/ Jio phones or JioFi. JioFi: A personal hotspot device use to connect your smartphones, laptops, desktops or tablets from the internet with high-speed 4G network. But do you know?
The speed of the internet of your JioFi may decrease if a lot of people are using the Internet from your JioFi at the same time and if a lot of people know the password of your JioFi. So the best way is to change name and password of your JioFi Wi-Fi. Here we are going to tell you some steps so that you can easily change your JioFi password or name.
How to change JioFi password and Name:
Here are some steps mentioned below by following them you can easily change JioFi password and name.
- At first connect your device(smartphone, laptop) with the JioFi.
- After that open a web browser and go to the site ( https://jiofi-local-html.io/ )
- If you have a JioFi dongle then open
( Jiodongal.local.html )
- Now click on the login option at the top right corner of the page.
- After that enter administrator as user name and password.
- Now visit Wi-Fi settings under the settings option.
- After visiting the Wi-Fi settings now change the password and SSID name according to you.
After completing the whole process now click on the save option to save the password and SSID name you have chosen. Congratulations you have successfully changed the JioFi name and password by following the steps mentioned above. Always choose a strong password for any device you are using.
Watch the video tutorial:
As we know there has been a lot of changes in the telecom industry in the last few years. These changes include the way peoples used the internet and telecom services. Last year Reliance Digital provides their customers with a new telecom brand named Jio services on 4G technology. While introducing the Jio 4G services the company also provide some offers to their customers like unlimited 4G data usage, unlimited calls, and many more offers. If someone wants to use the preview offer provide by the JIO then they have to purchase the LYF handset to access the free complimentary services. After some time the company introduced a new device name JioFi (A portable hotspot to access the internet).
There are some steps mentioned below to guide you that how to change your JioFi password and name? This guide is helpful for those who don’t have much experience with laptops/desktop or routers.
The detailed step by step guide (what we are doing):
Here we are going to tell you the detailed guide of how to change JioFi password and name?
- Switch on your JioFi router: The first step is to switch on your JioFi router. Press the power button and wait until the device is on.
- Connect a device to your JioFi router: Now connect your smartphone, laptop, tablets, or desktop with your JioFi router. The default user name and password will be mentioned on the back of this device/box, in case you haven’t changed the password or user name. But if you have changed it then you have to enter your own password first.
- Access the configuration page to manage the JioFi settings: For accessing the configuration page open a web browser on your device which you have connected before some time. Now visit the
( https://jiofi.local.html )
( https://192.268.225.1 )
- Login to the settings page of your JioFi router: When you visit the site mentioned above. You will reach a log in page. Two fields are mentioned there username and password. Now click on the login option mentioned below these fields after entering the user name or password in administrator.
- Set a new password: Now click on the network >> Wi-Fi configuration to change your username and password. Then a list of option will display on your screen such as status, channel, encryption, etc. You will find an option named password at the end of this list. Choose the option and enter the password of your choice. After entering the password tap on the save button to save the chases you have made.
As you all know that in this article we told you about How to Change JioFi Password Here step by step guide available for you to change the JioFi password or user name. You can also watch the full tutorial video to change user name and password of your JioFi router. We hope this article will helpful for all of you and you can easily change the password and user name of your JioFi router.