If you have your own PC especially windows platform, then it might not be able for you to find this app for your PC. We are in the modern era where an option is always available for any problem.
So here I am going to tell you about this alternate option so that you can easily download myjio app on your PC.
How to Download/Install MyJio app for PC (2019) ?
As we told you earlier that you can download & install this app on your PC using an Android emulator likes BlueStacks and Nox player. So the first thing you need to do is install an updated android emulator on your PC.
Here I am going to tell you about the whole process. The process does not require any type of coding knowledge. All you need is your PC/Mac with a good internet connection and a couple of time.
Here are the steps mentioned below so that you can install myjio app for your pc easily by following these steps.
- First, you have to open a web browser on your PC. Like Google Chrome, Mozilla, firebox, Microsoft edge, and internet explorer.
- After that download, an android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox on your PC and install it in the local drive on your PC. The process will take a few minutes which is totally based on the internet speed of your PC.
- After the installation process, run the BlueStacks app on your PC.
When you use it for the first time, then a brief manual and instructions guide showed on the screen of your PC so that you can use the app easily.
So you have to follow these instructions until you reach the main desktop user interface.
- Now open the play store app on your PC and enter the details of your email account. (If you do but have an email account then you can create one here .)
- After your email account is active in BlueStacks, the play store will reappear on your PC screen. Then search MyJio appon the play store and click on the download button.
- After the installation is done then you can enjoy all the services provided in the app from Jio network such as Jio music, Jio Tv, Jio cinema etc.
The app is with real-time information to access various services and features. Using this app you can view the details of your active plan along with its validity, you can check all usage details like calls, messages, data, generated detailed statement for up to 6 months, you can also locate nearby stores or JioNet hot spots, link multiple services to your single JioID.
Remember that your Jio ID is your key to unlock the Jio app and it’s services after signing up on your Jio account.
- At first, open My Jio app on your PC and click on the sign-up option on your screen.
- Then enter your Jio number or your JioID.
- Next click on the generate OTP(One Time Password) and you will receive your OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After that enter OTP, & the mail id you would like to set up as your ID and set your password and click on the activate option.
Now you can use this Jio ID and password to access your account or all the Jio apps.
Hope this short article will help you in installing/downloading My Jio App for PC/Windows 7/8/10 easily. Do let me know if have any queries in below Disqus Comment box . Thank You !!