CSC(Common Service Centre) is a project under digital India to provide service in rural and remote locations. The services provided by the CSC’s are such as B2C(Business to citizen), health related services, education services, insurance services, bank and aadhaar related services and many more services.
Also Read : CSC digital seva : A to Z Full Explained !!
Here I am going to tell you about CSC registration 2019 and how to register yourself on this site for taking benefits of all services provided by CSC. Here are some steps for CSC Registration 2019.
But before, make sure you have kept all of these required documents which are mentioned below !
Basic Documents Required :
- A Valid Aadhar Card (Must be linked with your Mobile No)
- Valid Mobile No & Email ID (Create here if you have not )
- A valid Pan Card
- A Bank Passbook
- Recent Colour Photos of your shop / Geo-tagged image of both inside & outside
How to Apply CSC Digital Seva Registration in 2019?
Here are the full steps for CSC registrationby following you can easily full fill the registration form.
(Video Credit : Anytime Tips )
To register on CSC, direct follow these steps:
- Visit the official Site or Copy & paste this url >> https://register.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply” button displaying on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number & Name .
- Select the Authentication type ( You can prefer any of the KYC options like iris, fingerprinting or one-time password if bio-metrics is NOT available. ) and fill the Captcha Text.
- Now, Click on “Submit” button”
- After authentication, please fill the details under the tabs, Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure. Read all the terms and conditions given on the “Certifications” tab.
- Next, Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and finally, an application ID will be generated.
You will also receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
How to Apply CSC Re-Registration 2019 ?
Candidates can also re-register themselves on this portal. It’s same process as you read above for csc registration . Here are steps for the re-registration process. Follow these steps and easily re-register yourself on this portal.
- Enter the aadhaar card number (Remember aadhaar card must be updated )
- Remaining steps followed by authentication of your aadhaar number through KYC.
- After that fill the given captcha and click on the submit button.
- After completing the authentication process of aadhaar, a form will open.
- Then fill all the details mentioned in the form.
- Then your new CSC re-registration will be completed.
- After this, an acknowledgment/Application number will be given to you for references.
How to Check CSC Registration / Re-registration Status ?
After completing the registration process now comes on how to check registration and re-registration status. For checking the registration and re-registration status,
- Open this link : https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- Enter your received Application ID/Reference Number and fill the captcha in the required box.
- Click “Submit” option.
- Then you will notice your CSC Registration Application Status as written Processing/Successful on your PC/smartphone display !
Or, you may go through this !!
- Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in
- Select “Application Status / Status ”
- Enter your Application id and Captcha Text And Click on “Submit” button
Important Notice :
=>> There is no fee for registration and re-registration process. So be aware from any of the fake website and person and do not pay any amount to them for registration.
|( CSC General FAQs )|
=>> If you are applying for registration and your application get rejected, then do not worry you can apply again for registration by following the same procedure.
=>> Also Read : 1. [Video] Passport Seva |Track Passport Status : Complete Guide (2019)
Do let me know if you have any doubts regarding csc registration 2019 in comment box below . Thank You !!